We’re going to use what we learned in
- How to make and access a record in Inflex
- How to adjust all the items in a list with a formula in Inflex
- Make a table by hitting Table and call the table
- Add a column and call it
column1, typing the new name, and hitting enter.
- Add some rows with 123 and 456 as done in the other howtos above.
- Now make a new formula cell.
- In the formula box, write
savings(hit enter on the pop up), then
.map(row: row.amount).sum()hitting enter for map and sum as usual.
- Hit Enter on the formula and you should see #ok 579.
You have successfully mapped the table to a specific row and then taken a sum of that. Easy!